Thursday 7 February 2013

Pet Portrait graphic style - labrador cross

 I have been quiet recently because I have a lot of work that I can't show yet - if ever! I am still drawing and painting and scribbling away...

For this pet portrait I decided to go back to Illustrator - a program I love but don't have the opportunity to play with at the moment.  I am still exploring ideas for the future - but I really, really love working in a graphical style with lots of textures and this was a brilliant way to do both!  This was a lot more satisfying to me than just straight up pet portraits and I think I will do more with it.

However, I would love your opinion on the different ideas below. Do you have a favourite from these images? Is simple best or a splash of colour and texture your thing? Let me know!  And you will be seeing a lot more like this in the future, methinks.




No comments:

Post a Comment