Thursday 14 February 2013

Pet Portrait – Bluebell the poodle

A pup belonging to a friend get the Albon treatment!
As you may have noticed, I have been doing more and more pets recently.  It has all been leading me down a path I hadn’t thought about before, to actually offer pet portraits in the future.  It is something I am researching into with a bit more seriousness – hard to do when I already have so much on my plate – but it is very exciting and interesting and I am in the process of setting up a site (not active yet!) and blog devoted to the animal side of my art so we shall see where it goes.  There is a lot happening for me in the next few months and a lot of the outcomes will help guide my choices art-wise.  All are good paths, so we shall see!
I have a couple more pets to finish off and then I really, really have to finish off the last two muppets and call the adventure finished – then onto another, even bigger project in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment