Monday 4 March 2013

Game of Thrones – Viserys Targaryen

So the next project of mine is slightly bigger than the Muppets – it is Game of Thrones, possibly one of the best shows I have seen and one of the best books (well, series of).  It is on the verge of knocking Lord of the Rings off its pedastal, which is scary.

I have already drawn Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark – did this last year so style is slightly different.  However, now the Muppets are finished, I can pile in.  Another six are sketched.  I probably should have thought it through a little first though, considering how many characters…. so I shall draw those with the biggest impression on me.  The characters are not direct copies of the telly folk, they will be a mix of their on screen actors and the characters I view in my head.

We shall start with one of my favourite characters simply because he is so sly…



No comments:

Post a Comment