Monday 10 December 2012

Game of Thrones – Eddard Stark


I have found something I love more than Lord of the Rings, a rather unbelievable confession! However, after hearing a few people talk about Game of Thrones, and seeing a few images (and realising there were potentially dragons) then I decided to pick up the first GoT book.  And didn’t put it down. Then watched the first series and couldn’t stop.  Then read the second book and saw the second series.  Now I am feverishly trying not to start the third book until Christmas, but think I am losing that battle.  Haven’t enjoyed a book or series that much in almost forever.
So, to whet my wont,  I am designing the characters for a cartoon series.   I am basing my design more on my impression of the book versions rather than the series, but some of the characters cross over. Needless to say, I am having fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment